September 26, 2012

Exciting Preview

Oh goodness!!! I just got so VERY excited about something and I HAD to share it with you!

Take the time to watch! I simply cannot wait!


Ok, is that not super?!

Lauren, I thought of you! I know you have been reading the book, which got me to thinking once again about my ambitions to read it and my lack of drive to see it through.

I really do want to, but so far there has not been time for it. Especially now with work keeping me so occupied, but if anything can motivate me that can!

Not that I have a lot of room to talk, but y'all should go read it too! I know it will be worth it!

~ A Song of Joy

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready to go right this minute!

    Madre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even have to click the link to know what you were talking about. =) And yes, I'm excited. And yes, you must read the book!! It is so good. Long, but good. I hope the movie will be good, too.

    ReplyDelete