May 29, 2012

A Kingdom-Wide Bedtime

Have you ever noticed that the later it gets and the more sleepy you get, the harder it is and the longer it takes to get in bed?  Well, we have endeavored to fix that over here at the -----'s house.  My dad did decree that from hence forth until the end of this week our kingdom shall retire no later than 10:30 every night and shall rise no later than 8:00am.  This is a substantial step for us as we *coughIcoughcough* do not usually get in bed before midnight... EVER!  So this week you will not be seeing any late night posts from me.  In fact I need to wrap this one up.  But I will say that while I think this will be good for me, I did have a hard time falling asleep last night as did bbj and my mom.  Obviously this will take some getting used to.

Night to all!

Wait, a verse I found the other day in my quiet time.
"Blessed be the Lord who daily bears us up." Psalm 68:19

DAILY... wow!

Oh and also for any of you who knew about my toe, I had it x-rayed today and it is not broken... I'm so thankful!

~ A Song of Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment