August 11, 2012

Movie Nights and Get Togethers

Monday night I set up Facebook with a couple friends. Oh and add Frozen Yogurt into the mix!

Me, Alyssa, Emma C. and Hope
Obviously Alyssa is keeping us entertained! Typical!

Tuesday after work, I went to a movie with my sisters. TDKR again. What can I say? Caitlin had not seen it yet. :D


Wednesday night, I went over to Abby's and watched The Two Towers with her for her first time. That was a lot of fun. Oh, did I mention it was the extended edition? That's the only way to go... why watch the other? I did try once to watch The Fellowship the short way. It didn't work so well, because I was always interrupting with a, "NO! Actually right there, it shows -----." or "WAIT! There was more to that!" I think you get the picture.


Overall, we three girls had a wonderful time! Oh, and there was Ice Cream! Our fav!

 Caitlin, Abby, and Me

Longtime Friends!

Our last time to hang out before she leaves for college. 
*Teardrop*

Thursday night I went over to another friend's house and we watched Anne of Green Gables.


I don't have any pictures of that, but we had a loverly tea-party in her living room.
Also it was fun because I got to see Lauren again! She also is about to leave for college.

*Teardrop*

But at least I have another week with her.
She introduced me to the Anne of Green Gables movies several years back.
Man what I was missing before then! ;)

Last night, my Dad found pleasure in teasing me about watching more movies...
And, NO I didn't! Unless the Olympics counts. And that wasn't my fault.
They were on downstairs and I did employ myself with other things while I watched.
If that is not worth something than what is? I mean really! Maybe I should get a medal! Haha!

Today, I have to get back on the treadmill and I know it will be hard, but I don't want to miss a day.
This seems to be the hard part about taking their scheduled days off; coming back!

Oh, and one last thing!

Lauren is having a giveaway! Go check it out! It looks FABULOUS!


Have a great day and weekend!
~ A Song of Joy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulationts on your fb! Now, all you need to do is get a pinterest! ;P

    Great blog, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete