August 6, 2012

Up and Away

Well, that's where I feel like I've been. Up and away and anywhere but here to post. Sorry for anyone who was dedicated enough to check over the last however long for a word from me... if there are even any of you out there ;) I actually don't have much time now, but a couple reasons for my silence.


 The Olympics have stolen my life
-enough said-


 
My new job


Not so much these as those who wear them...
All those people who are also known as my
friends and are about to leave for college

*Teardrop* I don't want them to go... :(

It's life.


Oh, and training *coughcough* if you can call it such
for a half-marathon.


Church, Chores, Cosby
(yeah, so tech, I could have written a post earlier)

Arranging music... like Michael Buble! Oh yeah!

So there you have it. Things that have kept me up and away.

Maybe I'll have a better post for you before long.

Thanks to all who actually care to read!
~ A Song of Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment