October 24, 2012

A Waltz for Wednesday

Here is a waltz for today. There are so many to choose from, but in the end I just had to go with one.
This is The Second Waltz by Dmitri Shostakovich
It makes me want to dance!


On a different note, I wanted to let y'all know that I have come down with mono. I was diagnosed on Monday after work. Before you freak out, though, it is a mild case and I have not had any fever with it. I am well enough to work some this week, but I have had to cut down my hours. Really, the only way someone else could get it from me was if they ate after me and even then it is not always the case. Basically, I don't feel any worse than the day before we found out, but I have been very tired of late and this explains why. Please pray for me if you think about it. I hope that I will be able to knock it out now and not have to deal with it later. Honestly, now is not a very good time to come down with it, (not that any time is) but especially now when I am very busy.

On the bright side, this may mean that I will post more! Haha!

~ A Song of Joy

Btw... I am sorry this came at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Mono is no fun! Trust me, I know! Hope it doesn't last long and you're able to rest well!

    ReplyDelete