October 30, 2012

Preface to November

Alrighty dighty...

So, I anticipated writing a post about this time expressing my regrets regarding my inability to do NaNoWriMo this year, however, I am actually here to say...

I AM DOING NANO THIS YEAR!!!

----------

"Call me crazy, call me irresponsible, but... WHAT a testimony!"
~Adventures in Odyssey
(for my sis...;)

I apologize for any who don't get that and now I return you to my previous thought...

-----
Yes, I am crazy.
I know.
-----

I only have a full time job, an intense practice schedule, 
and a desire to recover from Mono...
That doesn't sound like enough does it?
I mean, what is life without a challenge!?

*Pfft*

It'll be fun.

Crazy,
Yes,
Fun,
MOST Definitely!

Where am I in all of this, and what do I intend to do?

"Well I'll tell you... I don't know!"
~Fiddler on the Roof

I have some characters...
A partial setting...
A few motifs...
A sort of general theme...
And a few vague ideas...

So, now all I need is a plot!

That's the easy part right?
Well, I hope so.
I am NOT, I repeat, NOT the type to fly by the seat of my pants,
but this year, flying might be a necessity.

Right now I am frantically trying to brainstorm and do character sketches.
It's fun. I'm already loving getting back into it!

Cannot wait for this month!

Lastly, I encourage you, if you have something to say, view this month as a perfect opportunity to say it. Be creative. And most importantly remember...

IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

If you will not budge and take the first step this year but are interested, then get on the NaNo site and keep up so that you can be ready for next November!
Here is a link: www.nanowrimo.org

*Freaking out that the NaNo timer is down to 1 day!*
~ A Song of Joy

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyy! "Alrighty dighty" is MINE! I always say that! lol

    Seriously....NANO! What the heck was I thinking? Need plot and characters and ideas and this darned Guilt Monkey to get off my back.

    ReplyDelete