April 20, 2012

The Fifth Aniversary of an Important Day

We interrupt your regular broadcast to bring you a special message from... well... Robert Browning!

Oh to be in England
Now that April's there,
And whoever wakes in England
Sees, some morning, unaware,
That the lowest boughs and the brushwood sheaf
Round the elm-tree bole are in tiny leaf,
While the chaffinch sings on the orchard bough
In England - now!
- Robert Browning

The fifth anniversary of our trip to England!  OO7!!!
Olney '07

I would love to be there now!  One trip was great, but it stirred something inside of me... I just can't wait to go back!

~ A Song of Joy

5 comments:

  1. oops y'all! I do know how to spell "anniversary!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5 years already?? Let me know when you go back and I'll hide in your luggage! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read that poem this morning! I can't believe that was five years ago that y'all went. We should plan a trip...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes!!! Someday, my dear...

    Madre

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could go tomorrow, I would... EVEN if that meant scrambling around all night!
    But... just bought plane tickets to somewhere else!!! Which makes up a great deal! :D

    Leanna if my suitcase were large enough I'd take all my friends! I'm still looking out for a wealthy patron!

    Lauren, that's hilarious! I bet you were wishing you were back there too!

    ReplyDelete