April 2, 2012

Yeah, but a Scatterbrained Picture is Worth What?


(A picture is said to be worth a thousand words, but with such a scattered-brain who knows if this is worth anything!)

So I’m a fan of taking pictures, but not really of putting them on my computer – that’ll have to change!  I have never done it as a habit… to illustrate my point… let me just say that in order to get these I had to go on a search to FIND the chord that connects my camera to my computer.  Furthermore, it was in a pile of odd stuff I still have not found a place for since we moved nearly a year and a half ago.  I probably have not loaded any pictures at all since then… Maybe that means I should go look for the instruction book too!  I’ll probably need it!

***

After turning over my camera five or six times I did find the place to plug in the chord.  Ok, but actually the whole experience turned out better than I thought.  Except I had to go through all those pics and organize them.  I can’t stand a bunch of unorganized files, especially pics!  I like knowing where everything is.  So anyway, here are some recent pics.

A few weeks ago my family all got out to rake up all the leaves in our backyard.  In a pile by our gate I found this little guy.  Since he was so small we put him in a bucket to get a better look.


Turns out he was not poisonous. -shucks!- Caleb held him before we let him out on our back lot.  Let me just say that between four girls, a mom, and a grandmother it caused quite a stir!

One of the things I love best about my room is my window.  It’s big and has a rounded top and no screen!  I got this from leaning out a couple weeks ago.


Ok, so here are the last pics that don’t really fit in any category.  I think I took these back in the winter, November-ish.  They look so neat and they don’t even begin to do the spectacle justice.



Anyway, there is a scattered post for ya! Posted so late due to computer errors!  Sigh.

“Haha kids, so long now!”
*In-my-best-Mickey-Mouse-voice*

~ A Song of Joy

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it takes me that long to put my pictures on my computer form my camera, if not longer!
    I love Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete