June 8, 2012

The Big Important Post

Thursday: It's a driver's test!

And you shouldn't gossip because it's bad.

That's the moral of my story.

So with that said, I won't say anything about last night because it would most definitely be gossip.

Gossip having to do with dating and tennis balls.

But I'm not going there unless you ask me.

So yeah...

Big important things.

Like sneezes, and music, and crying over books.

Lots of chocolate for me to eat!

Cookies

Weird voices.

"I heard voices...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"You're it no you're it no I was it but then I tagged you you didn't tag me you missed me well I'm tagging you now no dumb butt it's a time-out DANIEL DO NOT CALL YOUR BROTHER A DUMB BUTT Mom if I'm not allowed to use that word how come you just used it dumb butt dumb butt."
Excerpt from The Fault In Our Stars by: John Green

Over and out.
~ A Song of Joy

*written with the help of my sad friends*

2 comments:

  1. Keep posting...it lets me be appropriately jealous of your fun! Glad you are having a great time. Love you both.

    Madre

    ReplyDelete