June 11, 2012

A Soooo Close Fail (and the zoo)

Starting the day off right... or so Lauren thought.


But personally, I found this day-starter rather rude! Haha! No it was fine. She had to be somewhere, but I didn't, so I just went back to sleep. It may be hard to tell, but this clock is like a foot tall!

Later, though, we got things really going the right way with:

                                               Music                                                               Tea

                                                     Literature                       And other combinations of such!       

Friday "Soooo close, and still so far."

Yesterday we took a trip and here are some sights on the way.
 


 Isn't that neat? I especially like the top left. I just love the angles in the pic.  I had to wait a while to get it.

 
Scenery from the drive

THE ZOO














 
 
 
 
 


If you have made it through all these pictures then I am proud of you.  After the zoo we headed back home on a great but quite interesting car ride... Here's a small taste of it.

A quick preview of  double M-DND's future greatest hit:

"My dog died
The baby cried
And she left me

My truck broke down
The moon shown full
And Sanderson goes on... and on!"

~ Courtesy of The Misguided Microphones and the Dark Night Drive

Double M-DND Is releasing their first record in August. Make sure you watch for it.

Yeah, so this came from a game called stump the driver/word in a song game.  I don't really know the actual name, but the game started some very interesting songs which in turn inspired this masterpiece from bBj and KeKej (Without naming names of course ;)

It was a fun drive despite the curbs, "FAIL"s, detours, (in the dark naturally) and the crazy driver who careened out in front of us.  But we got home safe and sound...

So there you have it.
Goodnight!

~ A Song of Joy

1 comment: