June 8, 2012

That's Profound


Yeah, I know it's random but these are pics bBj took...
So yes... we've been playing piano, violin, flute, and LOTS of singing.
I think someone sings here at all times!  It's great and I fit right in.
Tunes get passed around incredibly fast and we also all randomly jump from one to another.

Last night we went swimming, KeKej, bBj, and I.
Boy do I wish we had pics of that! Oh my goodness! We did races of all kinds.
I can still picture the waddle/jumping one!  And I think we all almost drowned of laughter and
animal charades!  If I'm gonna go... that's the way!

Profound... yes it is!

Last night I watched one of the WEIRDEST movies ever.
It was old which meant that at times it was very slow.
Like when it would show them driving... and driving... and driving...
Or the empty face gaze... then *BOOM* a NUN!

Yeah, that too was profound... I think.
 
I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares!
But I didn't.
And I slept well.
For all of you who were curious.

I started a new book that bBj suggested.
"The Book Thief"
So far it's interesting and fairly good.
A few bad words, but a neat style, and an intriguing set of characters.

It could turn out to be profound too... who knows?

~ A Song of Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment