June 17, 2012

Another Movie and Even More Pics

"They seek 'em here,
They seek 'em there,
Those Frenchies seek 'em everywhere
Is he in heaven?
Or is he in hell (gasp from the ladies)
That elusive Pimpernel"
~ Sir Percy Blakeney

Yeah, that was from The Scarlet Pimpernel, but moving on...
The other night we saw
*drum roll please*
Wow!!! I HAVE to see it again! I know I'll get way more of it the second time,
plus I really wanna see it with my bro. who hasn't seen it yet. *sadness and tears*
"SUCH A GOOD MOVIE"

As to what we did yesterday,

I mean, you could NEVER guess where we were.
Here is a vague hint.


 -----


Got it, yet?
Well, since you are having trouble, I'll help you out...
DISNEYLAND!!!


 Me and bBj
We got all the way up to the front after about 45mins and then the ride shut down for repair or something.
We did, thankfully, get fast passes to it and rode it at the end of the day. I'm glad, because it was a roller coaster and I love roller coasters!

Daddy, you would have LOVED this!  I wish we could have stayed and listened to the whole thing, but we had a lot to cover in one afternoon. They played Disney melodies. They were really really good and they were having so much fun with all the jazz. So neat!
The Mark Twain
 Yes, obviously this was taking some concentration,
 but isn't it SO chute?




 

The Parade!



 The Aladdin Float and Company
 The Little Mermaid Float

Self explanatory... I hope!

 The Princess Float




I loved seeing the princesses... Is that weird?

Chimney Sweeps. Oh yeah!
 Marry Poppins!
 Me and bBj
 Isn't that cool? I finally got a good picture of a firework!
Cool end to the night... although not really the end at all.
We still had the car ride...

~ A Song of Joy

btw - Caitlin, that post for you is coming! Sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment