June 21, 2012

Dedicated to Caleb, Caitlin, and Catherine

Ok, so a surprising number of people have no clue what all this stuff is! But I just couldn't stop thinking of y'all and wishing y'all were there to share it with me and bBj.



 So we got in line for this ride called Splash Mountain, and as we were standing there consuming our snacks, all of the sudden I heard music... probably the least expected kind.
(Imagine for a moment the music that goes with this quote.)


 Most people did not get it, but I was having a ball looking at the quotes and listening to the music.

 A shop outside

 The ride was like the plunge at SDC only before you got to the drop you saw all sorts of scenes from the movie. And you heard the characters say things and move a bit. You know, it was funny that bBj and I saw this thing at the foot of the drop that looked like thorns and we were like, hey that's weird, and then we found out that it really was The Briar Patch!!! We're so smart... (no comment)

The line was loooong and so we decided to take a pic as we waited... that's why there is some random person in the background. Oh, this is me and Lauren


And lastly, here is one quote I saw. I think it's actually a good reminder to us all.
We often try this, and it really doesn't work.
 
I guess that's a thought for the day.
I just wanna say that while I had an amazing time, 
I was ready to be home and am so glad to be back!

~ A Song of the South (I mean, of Joy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment