June 7, 2012

Dessert Manufacturer - Oh yes!

I have a feeling this will be one of the highlights of my trip!  First day... THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY


 


Hmmm...
What should it be?





SO much to choose from...

(Only our faces allowed - not theirs, so 
that's why we're advertising with the menus!)
Raspberry Lemonade                                  Strawberry Lemonade
Grilled Chicken and Avocado Club                            Fettucini Alfredo              

 

The lighting is better of her than of me, but hey, a pic is a pic!
Yummy food!  And the lemonade was fantabulous!
WOW!  I definitely have a new favorite restaurant!

 
Isn't it beautiful?
And this too!!!
These are just the desserts... AMAZING!!! YES YES YES!





This one was mine (top left pic)
It had to be taken kattywompus to fit
all of the description!

Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake
YUM!!!
I made such a great choice


bBj's was gonna be the chocolate mousse, but she went with the mango something or other instead so I didn't get a pic.  Her's is the middle up there and KeKej's is the one on the right.

We got them to go because we were so full and Lauren and I ate some of ours last night during a VERY weird movie and bBj and KeKej ate theirs a few mins ago.  I waited to get pictures.
Sooo... there you go!
 What is the deal with my camera shy friends? Haha!
That's why I have such a funny smile on my face!
KeKej where is your floral???  You just wanted to stand out from us didn't you?



Look at the beautiful scenery!

And then later we went to the li-ber-ary... like literary... only... NOT!
Ok, that's AWKWARD!


Well... there ya go!
~ A Song of Joy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you guys are having a blast with great friends and awesome food! bBj, I gotta say, adorable maxi dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well didn't I guess right! :) Love the pictures. The no-face rule makes for some funny pictures! But actually I thought the menu ones were very creative!

    ReplyDelete