June 14, 2012

Movies and Ribbons

So, we've been watching some movies in our spare time. (yea!)
However, I am not going to review them all because at the rate we are going that would take me and awful long time! Instead, I am just going to give you the list. Here goes, in order.

YAY!!! Gandalf when he was young!
 
This last one took us only about 7 hours to watch...
Ok, ok, you got me... we took a trip to Jo-Ann!
That's where we saw... Ribbons!
Actually, they also came from the movie.
From a creepy old lady.
 
I bought a pattern at Jo-Ann and looked at some yarn for a project I might start soon.
Lauren inspires me...
Did you know that she finished a shirt yesterday and immediately started another,
but even more...
SHE FINISHED THAT ONE BEFORE SHE WENT TO BED!
That's dedication.
 
I need to start a project so that my life is not useless...
Ok, yeah, well, I hope to for our ride home.
 
Another day...
: D

~ A Song of Joy

P.S. Now I'm listening to the Epic music of "The Dark Knight" oh yeah!
You are SO jealous!





No comments:

Post a Comment