June 6, 2012

Stealing Posts... (bwahaha!)

Ok, so here I am visiting my friend, Lauren from books, fashion, and tea... and.....

I saw these loverly things in her room, which by the way we are just lounging around in right now.  Quick word snapshot here - Lauren is on her sewing machine making a new top, (which she should post about) bBj is on KeKeJ's comp. uploading pictures, KeKeJ is beside her looking at her personal drawings/sketches/pastels/etc. (which I want her to put on a blog she doesn't yet have. We have already decided which order we will follow her blog when she gets one...)


So here are those pics.

Lauren                                                                bBj
 KeKej

 Me

So back to the title of the post, I was browsing in Lauren’s room where I found these beautiful old books.  I love Beatrix Potter and someday want to do a nursery with this theme.  Anyway, she said that she was thinking about doing posts on one thing and another and so I will probably steal some of her posts… maybe I’ll just post on all the things I love in her room… idk… we’ll see.

Here are the books I want to pack to go home with me! ;)



 I love these first two because they are antique.


Anyway... there you go. I didn't take any pictures on the plane because my camera was in my checked luggage.  But I'll make sure and take a lot here.
Right now we're listening to Pirates (the curse of the black pearl) while getting ready to go out to lunch.

~ A Song of Joy

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to Cheesecake Factory?? or is that for another day? :) So glad you two were able to make the visit! Ya'll will have such fun!

    ReplyDelete